- Great as - gifts for women, gifts for men, gifts for mom and stocking stuffers. Made with Pride in USA! Includes 3 Pair of Size 10-13 $averPak American Made Socks Packaged 3 pair to a band.
- Made from 80% Comfortable, Soft Cotton with Terry Lined Cushioning for Maximum Comfort. The remaining 20% of material is 15% Polyester and 5% Spandex (Used For Stretch).
- Reinforced Contour Heel for Improved Fit.
- Smooth Toe Seam Minimizes Bunching and Binding. Great For Work Or Play.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.