- Strong grip on objects - curved design holds fingers within aid to firmly hold item to be gripped whether you are working in the kitchen, gardening, weightlifting, paddling on a kayak or canoe, riding a trike or hand-cycle, holding pool/snooker cues or using tools
- Become more independent - designed to be independently used by those with a wide range of disabilities affecting the hand and arm, even if you have no finger function
- Tough enough to withstand the hardest workout - yet padded and comfortable (neoprene - wetsuit material) even to sensitive skin
- Build upper body strength - the gripping aid can help to build upper body strength in those who need to rehabilitate after a stroke, surgery, brain or spinal injury or with disabilities such as Cerebral Palsy or MS
- Easy to clean - gripping aids are machine washable
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.