- Metal: Copper Metal: Silver Alloy Tribal Affiliation: Navajo Maximum Width: 5/8 inch Inside Circumference: 5 5/8 inch Opening: 1 inch Category: Bracelets Category: Cuff Bracelets Signed?: Yes Actual Item in Photo?: No, Stock photo. Artist will make the item as close as possible Country of Origin: Proudly Made in the U.S.A. Authenticity: Verified Authentic Wrist Size: 6 1/2 Bracelets Resizing Fee: Can be Resized for an additional $35 Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty Authentica
- Please refer to the description for more information including sizes, artists name and stone information. THANK YOU for helping us Support our local Native American artists.
- As the #1 wholesaler of Authentic ONLY Native American jewelry in the U.S., we are honored to represent the art-crafts created by more than 50 Native American artists
- All items come with Original Certificate of Authenticity. Do not forget to register your product for Limited Lifetime Warranty. All stones used are Natural and hand-picked by the Native American artist. NEW condition with retail tag still attached.
- If the item is a pendant and it is photographed with a chain attached, you will receive the chain as well. Rings can be resized to any desired size for an additional $27. Please contact us for resizing.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.