Each of these dual carbide runners have two single runners mounted to a steel plate, producing a total of four contact lines on the terrain. These four blades with 60° carbide drastically reduce darting as they carve through existing grooves from single runners. This design spreads the PSI across two points, which extends the life of the runner and eases steering. When turning, only one blade per dual runner will contact the terrain, acting like a pair of single runners. SOLD INDIVIDUALLY / ONE PER SKI
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.